Keep track of your favorite TV shows and movies.
– Track your watched episodes, keep tabs on new releases and manage your media collection.
– Connect with trakt to check in, comment, rate and to sync between devices and media centers.
– No sign-in required, keeps working without an internet connection.
– DashClock extension.
– List widget.
– Plug in extensions or build your own: https://seriesgui.de/api
Get the subscription to unlock all features and support SeriesGuide! You will get more list widget options, notifications for new episodes and more. You also support continued fixes and new features.
NOTE: Dates and times are limited to the first release in the country of origin.
This app uses data and images by TheTVDB licensed under CC BY-NC 4.0. https://thetvdb.com/?tab=tos http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. https://www.themoviedb.org/terms-of-use https://www.themoviedb.org/documentation/api/terms-of-use
This app uses data and images by trakt.tv. https://trakt.tv/terms
Sample shows by Ross Scott, visit him at http://www.accursedfarms.com
• Rename “JustWatch” button to “Stream or purchase”, add Reelgood (US only) as an option.
• Tap and hold to change stream search provider.
• Tap and hold to copy various links to clipboard.
• Full episode details loaded when adding or updating a show instead of on-demand.
All changes at https://git.io/sgchanges
WHAT’S NEW Version 45 (2018-11-08)
Discover: tap a show, then the globe icon to change the language a show is added in.
Settings: the fallback language for shows (English by default) is used to get show info not available in the desired language.
Discover: almost endless list of popular shows.
trakt: sync ratings and watched movies even if Cloud is connected.
Small icon tweaks to fit in with the latest version of Android.
Fix crash on Xiaomi devices when using illegal links to notification sounds.
Fix crash when adding show to home screen and leaving app.