TeamSpeak is an advanced voice chat and communication app that enables groups of people to communicate and share information with each other via the internet or through private networks, whether they are using an Android device, PC, MacOS, iOS, or Linux.
The preferred voice chat solution for online gamers, friends, family, and small businesses world-wide, TeamSpeak lets you chat with fellow team mates, discuss strategy in real-time, or facilitate online events.
TeamSpeak is spam free and can be run on either your own private server, securely connecting with and chatting to your guild, clan or colleagues.
Or jump on one of the many public servers and channels.
TeamSpeak3 for Android is optimized to enhance your mobile device experience and keeps you connected with your peers while you’re on-the-go.
To communicate with other users using TeamSpeak, you must be connected to a TeamSpeak 3 server (directly connecting to users is not possible).
To view a list of public servers, download the TeamSpeak desktop client and choose Connections > Server List.
To join a private server, contact your clan/guild/group’s administrator for the information you would need to connect.
* Synchronized bookmarks
* Multi-server connectivity
* Push-To-Talk (PTT) and voice activation
* Supports most common admin functions
* Send and receive text messages
* Identity and contacts management
* Detailed channel and player information
* Player status notifications
* Ongoing, free app updates
Our team of developers are constantly working to improve the solution to add new features and give you an even better experience.
If you find a specific bug or crash issue please let us know. In most cases our developers will find and squash bugs or fix crash issues quickly, especially if you can aid us with information regarding your hardware or environment, and how to reproduce the issue. You may even get a reward!
Rating our app on its overall features and functionality, not just your specific issue.
Download today and don’t miss any of the action when you’re AFK.
– Fixed a crash while editing bookmarks on pre Android 5 devices.
– Fixed visibility issues with the push-to-talk overlay.
– More helpful error messages for twitch integrations.
– Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.