The right way to Restore Android Jelly Bean WiFi Concerns
When you have put in the most recent model of the Android, Jelly Bean, you have to be busy in exploring its options. Probably the most customers who’ve put in Jelly Bean on their units say that the WiFi efficiency has turn out to be rather weaker than what it used to be of their earlier ROM. It sounds as if the difficulty has affected all of the customers who simply put in Jelly Bean on their gadgets. To repair the difficulty, an XDA developer has provide you with a file that you could flash to your cellphone to do away with the WiFi considerations. Following is all the information on how one can restoration this problem.
I. Sooner than You Start:
1. You have to have rooted your software ahead of doing this process. Please head to our Android How Tos section to find out the rooting procedure for your device.
2. You must have ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your device. You can browser our ClockworkMod Recovery archive to find the installation procedure for your device.
3. You must be running on the Android Jelly Bean.
4. The following procedure works on Verizon Devices only.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Download the Fix File from here. (First link in that post)
III. Fixing Android Jelly Bean WiFi Issues:
1. Place the downloaded Fix File on the Desktop of your PC.
2. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
3. Copy the Fix File to your device’s SD card Root folder. Make sure you are not putting the file in any deep folder.
4. Disconnect your device from the PC after the file is successfully copied.
5. Reboot your device into the ClockworkMod Recovery. The key combination to get into the recovery mode varies by the device you have, see the ClockworkMod procedure for your device to know it.
6. Once you are in the ClockworkMod Recovery, select install zip from sdcard and then choose zip from sdcard.
7. Navigate to the Fix File you copied to your phone in the step-3 and select it for flashing using the Power key.
8. Choose Yes on the next screen that prompts you for the flashing. The flashing will then begin.
9. Once the flashing is finished, choose reboot system now from the recovery menu.
If this procedure helped you, then please head to the official thread over at XDA Discussion board to thank/donate to the unique developer of this restoration !