Accupedo-Pro Pedometer v2.4.5 APK
Accupedo-Pro is an accurate Pedometer Widget that monitors your daily walking on the Home screen!
Test with a free Accupedo to see if your phone works well with Accupedo-Pro before purchasing it. Some phones do not support the G-sensor in SLEEP (STANDBY, when screen is OFF) mode by those phone manufacturers. This is not a defect of this app.An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo.
- The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 4-12 CONSECUTIVE steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
- Customizable widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and Trip A.
- Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
- Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
- Customized power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
- Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
- Concise widget display on Home screen.
- A “odometer” function for steps (Trip A)
- Widget skin colors: black, blue, green, orange, pink
- Screen on/off option
- Email a daily log file
- Database import and export
- Manual step count addition and subtraction
- Language option: default and English
- After downloading, press and hold your finger on the EMPTY space of the Home screen. (If your Home screen is FULL of Apps, remove at least two adjacent App because Accupedo-Pro needs two App space to install it.) “Add to Home screen” menu will appear with options listing.
- Select Widgets from the menu, and then select the widget named “Accupedo-Pro”.
- Try moving it around by pressing and holding your finger on the widget.
- WATCH YOUTUBE FOR INSTALLATION VIDEO (Type in Accupedo) for more information.
- It works only for an Android phone with G-sensor (accelerometer).
- It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
- Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
- The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
- Help and FAQ are built in the App.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Nov 17, 2012)
- Daily reset bug for some phones
- Improvement of automatic pause option
Required Android O/S : 2.1+
Download : 2.5Mb APK