F18 Carrier Landing play.google.com.f18carrierlanding
Landing on a flight deck is one of the most difficult things a navy pilot will ever do. The flight deck only has about 500 feet (about 150 meters) of runway space for landing planes, which isn’t nearly enough for the heavy, high-speed jets F/A-18 Hornet. Like a Top-Gun pilot enjoy afterburner, tonneau, loop.
- Missions: Gameplay Engine with six different missions.
- Enjoy Start your flight from carrier, learn to land on the ground airbase, go for patrol and photo reconnaissance.
- Learn levels
- Free/Random Landing level with advanced weather conditions settings (wind, rain, fog) and different scenarios (day, dawn, overcast, night).
- Multi-touch controls.
- F/A-18 Hornet cockpit view mode.
- I.F.L.O.L.S. approaching system.
- XPERIA PLAY Optimized
What’s in this version: (Updated : 7 November 2016)
- – FLIGHT SIMULATOR with WORLDWIDE TERRAIN and NAVIGATION SYSTEM
– Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
– Realistic fuel consumption
– More realistic aircraft and extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
– 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles visual perspectives
– F-16 Fighting Falcon
– A-7 Corsair II
– F-22 Raptor
– SU-47 Berkut
– C-130 Hercules
– EF Typhoon
Required Android O/S : 2.1+