Lite Messenger for Facebook v4.4.3
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Overview: Free, lightweight alternative for both Facebook and Facebook messenger which allows you to chat with your Facebook friends, send emoticon, videos, images, gift, browse newsfeed, comments, etc… and protect your privacy.
★ Save your battery and memory ★
– Only 5MB and 20MB roughly after installing compared to hundred of MB by official Facebook and Messenger
– Background connection to Facebook server is optimized to save battery
– Using no more than 20MB RAM to save your battery
– Simplify Facebook layout to save your battery
★ Protect you privacy ★
– Login and chat instantly using Facebook account with public profile (we don’t need this but it’s default by Facebook)
– Requires only handful of permissions to let you send and receive images downloaded from Facebook
★ Very smart and easy to use★
– Both Facebook and Messenger in a small app
– Push notifications to make sure that you never miss a message
– Compatible with older Android version
– Send images, download videos from Facebook
– Invite your Facebook friends to remove ads or upgrade to remove ads and enjoy some upgraded features
If you like it, give 5 stars and leave comments or suggest us any features.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/faceb0ok.messenger
Follow us on Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/110300112096760431278
**** Notice ***
1. Logout: After logout, you have to close the app twice before you can login again. This is due to Facebook SDK do not fully support logout. We’re really sorry for this, but we tried our best through.
2. Ads. We need to feed our cat 😐 However you could either do upgrade or invite friends to remove it.
Alexandre Boin for French translation
Manuel Lauermann for German translation
Dmitry Shcherbinin for Ukrainian translation
Rafael Baldo – [email protected] for Portuguese translation. We highly recommend you to contact him if you need to translate your app or anything
0. After logout, you have to close the app twice, no need to clear data. Sorry for this
1. Logout has been moved to settings (enable it first) as it causes many troubles to users (Facebook doesnt seems to like users to logout)
2. Notiifcations delay time decreased to 1 minute. If you want it to be faster, please upgrade -> decrease to 20 seconds
3. Added videos feature
3. Optimized Facebook connections in background to save battery
This app has banner advertisements