Puzzle Alarm Clock PRO play.google.com.puzzlealarmclock
Puzzle Alarm Clock will check if you’re awake enough before you’re allowed to turn an alarm off.
With exceptional design and 9 possible alarm configurations, Puzzle Alarm Clock is a must-have app for all Android users.
- Random puzzles with every alarm (math equation, memory cards),
- Checking if you really woke up,
- Setting an app that will be launched after an alarm,
- Facebook-aided motivation (the ultimate solution for oversleeping),
- “Time to bed” notifications before the next scheduled alarm,
- Sleep chart and ranks,
- Recurring alarms,
- Multiple alarms,
- Custom labels for alarms.
- Widget with the next set alarm and “Sleep” button for recording stats,
- More puzzles to solve with every alarm,
- 3 puzzle difficulty levels,
- 3 soothing melodies in Calm mode for soft alarms,
- Increasing alarm volume,
- Loud explosion sound (amazing effect with external speakers),
- Shake phone a number of times to dismiss an alarm or flip the phone for snooze.
What’s in this version : (Updated : 23 September 2016)
- PERMISSIONS: SEND SMS + READ CONTACTS – needed for a new (optional) feature where you can select an emergency person which will receive a text message, if you fail to turn off the alarm after selected time
Version 2.0 – completely redesigned. At the moment set for 5% current users (not new installs). We’ll be rolling out the new version for all gradually. If you want to check it out now, you can take part in Beta tests here: http://bit.ly/1cW3quO
v 2.0.12 – bugfixes
- Added default alarm settings: in alarm edit screen tap menu button > “Save as default” and the current settings will be saved as default for next alarms.