Never Alone: Ki Edition com.eline.neveralonemobile
Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) is an atmospheric puzzle platformer developed in collaboration with the Iñupiat, an Alaska Native people, drawn from a traditional story that has been shared across the generations. Experience the epic journey of Nuna and Fox as they search for the source of an eternal blizzard that threatens the survival of everything they have ever known.
Guide both characters as you trek through frozen tundra, leap across treacherous ice floes, swim through underwater caverns and face enemies both strange and familiar.
On over 75 “Best of 2014” lists and winner of “Best Debut Game” at the 2015 BAFTA Games Awards as well as “Game of the Year” and “Most Significant Impact” at the 2015 Games for Change Awards, nearly 40 Alaska Native elders, storytellers and community members contributed to the making of Never Alone.
You’ll explore awe-inspiring environments, perform heroic deeds and meet legendary characters from Iñupiaq stories — all narrated by a master storyteller in the spoken Iñupiaq language.
- Reimagined for mobile — Never Alone: Ki Edition includes every level and all the excitement of the original game enjoyed by millions of PC and console players around the world. We’ve updated the game for mobile devices, adding brand-new touch controls, menus and hints along with optimized graphics and AI that bring the beauty of Never Alone’s ethereal, arctic environments to phones and tablets.
- Play as both Nuna and Fox — switch between the two companions at any time as you rely on the unique skills of each character to succeed in your quest. Nuna can climb ladders and ropes, move heavy obstacles, and throw her bola at targets to solve puzzles. Fox can fit through small areas that Nuna can’t reach, scramble up walls, and jump to great heights.
- Explore the harsh world of the Arctic — run under, through, and atop the unstable structures of an abandoned coastal village. Explore the eerily quiet treetops of a mysterious, frozen forest. Brave the fierce winds of the eternal blizzard. Only with the aid of Helping Spirits will Nuna and Fox have any chance of survival in a land where survival seems impossible.
- Unlock fascinating video insights — Elders, storytellers, and other members of the Alaska Native community share stories and wisdom about their culture, values and the amazing Arctic world encountered by players in over 30 minutes of interviews.
- Customizable controls — Adjust the sensitivity or select an alternate layout for the game’s onscreen controls. For those who prefer a physical controller, the game also supports the leading bluetooth gamepads.
- Support for 17 languages — Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (European/Latin America) and Swedish.
What’s in this version : (Updated : 15 September 2016)
- — Social Media Sharing: Share any of the game’s 20+ Cultural Insight videos that you’ve unlocked to Facebook and Twitter
— Bug fixes and performance improvements