Orbit - Playing with Gravity l Version: 1.6.18 | Size: 28.56MB Developers: Chetan Surpur | Language: English
ORBIT puts an accurate gravity simulator at the heart of a puzzle game. Launch planets with a flick of your finger, and get them to orbit around black holes.
Can you make enough orbits to progress to the next level?
* Each level gives you a different set of black holes to make orbits around
* Launch as many planets as you like, and watch the mesmerizing orbital mechanics unfold
* Planets leave colored traces, so that at the end of a level you will have created a beautiful piece of art
* See the future trajectory of a planet before you launch it
* Interesting mechanics are introduced over time, like repulsive black holes and planets with their own gravity attracting each other
* Play in an environment of smooth, minimalist graphics while listening to relaxing classical piano
“A great game that uses a solid basis in orbital mechanics to enable the player to create some truly beautiful designs.” – may3shroff
“This is truly a work of art. I don’t own enough words to describe this app. It’s a game, it’s a puzzle, it’s relaxing….it’s simple, yet complicated. It is beautiful….it’s something that you can just watch, after you get things in motion.” – fpark3