The World of Occupations: Chef l Version: 0.7 | Size: 52MB Developers: Propeller games | Language: English
What does a chef wear to work; what is pizza made of; what tools does a chef use? Your little explorer will learn all this and much more by solving various game problems. A cute boy Tim and a robot guide ToTo will help your little one with this exciting task.
We have invented and created the learning series “The World Around Us: Occupations” in order to introduce 3 to 5-year-olds to the occupations around us.
Games are an immense part of the world for our children. A game helps the child grow and learn. A game calms and amuses. A game allows Mom to watch the child with two eyes only, instead of the usual eight; to relax and to find some time for herself.
We hope it will be interesting both to the child and the parents. After all, if a game is exciting, Mom will find the child in the same spot she left him.
Try the free version right now. The full version will have 3 occupations available.
[:] Features [:]
– Over one hundred cute animations make the game even more fun and exciting;
– Ideal for 3 to 5-year-old toddlers and pre-schoolers;
– Interactive interface developed especially for small children;
– Simple controls for small fingers let the child play independently;
– Only child-safe content is used in the game;
– No external advertising. In fact, we do not advertise anything. Except, perhaps, work ethic.
[:] For parents [:]
We thank you for using our application. We would especially like to thank you for your reviews, we are very glad that you like our application.
If, on the other hand, you view our application negatively, please write us at the firstname.lastname@example.org at least a couple words explaining the reason. After all, a bad rating without a comment will not tell us what you did not like and will not help us make the application better.
We are open to all suggestions.
Team Propeller games