DMD Panorama Pro v6.2
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: The easiest-to-use panoramic picture app” – The Wall-Street Journal.
“A 360-degree shot in about 20 seconds” – Business Insider.
“I was definitely impressed” – Techcrunch.
Create and share panoramic images blazingly quick with a fully automated capture system.
This paid version is ad-free.
– Fully automated capture system
– Blazing fast stitching, see the results in no time
– Immersive 3D viewer, pinch or double tap to zoom, autoplay…
– Full 360 panoramas
– Panorama sharing on Facebook, Twitter, email, etc…
– Hold the device in portrait mode and avoid tilting it (straight vertical !)
– Tap the screen
– Rotate the device to the left or right
– When the two shapes on top form a circle, an image will be taken automatically
– Keep rotating the device in the chosen direction
– Tap the screen again or put the device in landscape orientation to stitch and view the panorama
V6.2: Solved Nexus Camera bug
V6.1.1: Added ability to follow and up-vote in user profile page
V6.1.0: Fixed panoramas not appearing when saved to external SD on some devices.
V6.0.*: Option to export an animated Panorama as a Video, fixes for Android 6.
V5.2.2-5.2.3: Improvements on Note4, Nexus6 and S6 and bug fixes.
This app has no advertisements