Kernel Adiutor v0.9.24.6 (ROOT)
Requirements: 4.0.3+ | ROOT
Overview: It’s an application which manages your kernel parameters.
REQUIRES ROOT (THIS APP WILL NOT ROOT YOUR PHONE)
WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ON YOUR DEVICE!
I DIDN’T MISSPELL ADIUTOR !
Read the FAQ in the application for further informations
This is fully compatible with:
– Alucard24’s Kernel (Galaxy S4)
– Code_Blue Kernel (Nexus 5/Nexus 6)
– M5 Kernel (Xperia Z2/Xperia Z3/Xperia Z3 Compact)
– TGM-Hybrid (Oneplus One/Moto G/Galaxy S2)
(You are not using any kernel mentioned above? Don’t worry this app will work on any device!)
An application which manages kernel parameters.
It depends on your kernel which features you can use.
With Kernel Adiutor you can tweak and monitor things like:
CPU (Frequency, Governor)
GPU (Frequency, Governor)
Screen (Color Calibration [RGB], Gamma)
Wake controls (DT2W, S2W)
Sound (Faux Sound)
Battery (Fast Charge)
Kernel Samepage Merging
Low Memory Killer (Minfree settings)
Virtual Memory (ZRAM)
Build prop Editor
Recovery (Flash, Wipe)
and a lot more… (check it out, keep in mind that only supported things will appear on your phone!)
Features which aren’t supported by your device won’t show up in the first place.
– Support dropped for Android TV (for now) – All devices below Android 4.0
– New design
– MSM8996 support
– Fix few mtk SoCs being detected as big.LITTLE
– Plugins got replaced by custom controls (for selinux please open custom controls and click on examples)
– Reworked profiles (import/exporting import is a donation feature! further details in the app)
– Removed option to disable cores manually (caused issues)
– Fingerprint for security (only for Marshmallow and devices using Nexus imprint API)
– Removed option to hide sections (really needed?)
– Reworked apply on boot logic (should be more reliable now, if it’s not working it’s your setup causing troubles)
– Removed ZRAM support (caused issues)
– Added firebase analytics
This app has no advertisements