Overlays is an advanced multitasking/multi window tool that floats your widgets everywhere.
Try it, it’ll float your boat!
Add your Overlays to profiles and control them in multiple ways:
1. Application – show your profiles only when a specific application is running.
2. Events* – trigger your profiles on event occurrence, for example – automatically float your music player widget when you plug your headset.
3. Home button – long press your Home button to toggle a profile.
4. Shortcuts – add Overlays profiles’ shortcuts to your home launcher to spare some room!
5. Sidebar – swipe the left or right side of your screen to reveal our sidebar and toggle your profiles.
6. Always On – If you wish to float a profile everywhere and all the time, just set it to Always On (tap its row to toggle).
* 9 Events are currently supported – Incoming and Outgoing call, WiFi and Bluetooth state, Device docked, Headset plugged, USB connected, AC plugged and Airplane mode.
What are Overlays?
Basically, everything that floats. Your widgets, shortcuts and our in-app unique overlays (Battery, Weather, Clock, Missed calls and Unread messages.
Overlays Pro: Browser, Camera, Dialer & Contacts, Flashlight and Calculator).
– Long press any overlay, anywhere, to enter edit mode, where you’ll be able to move, delete, re-size and configure the overlay.
– Set a different size and position for each overlay per screen orientation, portrait and landscape.
– Change any overlay’s background color, visibility and other settings.
– Show the overlay only in required orientation.
* [Overlays Pro:New] – Control Overlays using Android Broadcasts. Tutorial: http://www.applay.co/2016/07/30/control-your-profiles-using-android-broadcasts-overlays-pro/
* [Overlays Pro:New] – Hide Browser address area.
* [Changed] – Upped max icon size.
Requirements: PRO features Unlocked | 4.0 and up