Slack v2.15.0-B3-C beta
Overview: All your team communication in one place. A new way to get more done, spend less time in meetings, and reduce email. That’s Slack.
• Real time messaging and file sharing for one-to-one and group conversations
• Powerful search and archiving, so you can find information easily
• Hundreds of integrations with apps and services including Dropbox, Asana, Google Drive, Twitter, Zendesk and more
• Instantly syncs across all devices
• Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile, and email
• Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive
Use Slack for free for as long as you want. Upgrade to a paid plan for added benefits like increased membership, extended message history, unlimited integrations, file storage and customizable data retention policies.
“There are two types of people in the world: those who have never heard of Slack, and those who can’t imagine life without it.” — The Guardian
“Can’t praise it enough. Slack transformed the way we work together at The New York Times.” – Michael Villasenor, Creative Director, The New York Times
Find out what our customers are saying at twitter.com/slacklovetweets.
Slack 2.15.0-B3 Beta Release Notes:
• All Advanced Settings are now in their own screen (Settings > Advanced)
• Added the ability to add a reaction to a message by sending message with +:emoji_name:
• Fixed an issue where third-party keyboards would distort the emoji in the emoji picker
Beta Release Notes:
This app has no advertisements