Ad free version of Total Media Player. All new features and bugs fix will arrive here first.
– Ultra HD video player without download additional codecs
– Rich menu and navigation options
– Play all media file format: mp4, mkv, m4v, mov, flv, avi, rmvb, rm, ts, tp, torrent, ace live, webm, mpg, m3u8, m3u, mp2, wav, mp3, aac, vob and many others
– Protocol support: http, https, mms, rtsp, sopcast, podcast, hls (m3u8), ace stream, rtmp, rtmpe, rtmps, sop, ftp, iptv and many others
– Support sopcast streaming for android Lollipop device
– Subtitle support: STL, SCC, ASS, SSA, SRT, VTT
– Capture image from video file
– Get the best audio output with equalizer
– Control media playback from notification bar, lock screen or headset buttons
– Support playing video in the background
– Support RTMP token parameter
– Support Simple TV (desktop app) URL style rtmp://$ OPT:rtmp-raw=
– Cast the media file to Chromecast
– UPnP/DLNA file browser
– UPnP/DLNA server: Browse and open local file and data (Favorite, Recents, Playlist, Library) from other device
– UPnP/DLNA media renderer
– Render media file into other UPnP/DLNA device
– Support playing RTMP media stream over UPnP/DLNA or Chromecast
– Media Finder: get media URL from website
– Easy share or receive media file and links with other apps
– Create and manage M3U file playlist
– Support Http adaptive streaming
– File picker provider
Total Media Player have smart codec detector built in, so you do not need any confusing settings just for playing high quality media. This feature will bring you to better experience with zero configuration for every file and you will always get the best media quality.
Because we want you watch more, Total Media Player have media item management features, so you do not need to worry with huge numbers of collection. Your recently played file easily found in homepage. You can save the most played media in favorites. Your local media library is listed beautifully. Play easily your favorite m3u playlist from anywhere. And all of them have searching menu just for make every operation faster.
High Qualility Audio
Equalizer feature wil give you high quality audio output for music or video media files. While playing media, you also could easily switch to other app without need to turn off the player and keep the media playing in the background. This feature is available for both audio or video media.
You can control (play, pause, stop) media player from everywhere, like from notification panel, android lock screen, audio headset button or even from other device if Total Media Player act as UPnP/DLNA media renderer. Media player also support touch gesture for changing aspect ratio or control the volume.
– New dedicated UPnP/DLNA browser panel
– New menu user interface
– New built in Image Viewer with touch swipe navigation and cast the image to other UPnP/DLNA renderer or Chromecast
– Fix when receive image request from other device
– Now you can add cloud storage and will be browserable over UPnP/DLNA network (optional). Support Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and Dropbox.
– Many bugs fix