Shazam Encore is the best way to identify music and TV. In seconds you’ll know the name of any song, or more about what you’re watching – touch to Shazam to start your journey.
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on Amazon or Google Play
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Share your discoveries on any social network
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
• See it, Shazam it. Unlock content, interactive experiences, special offers & more wherever you see the Shazam camera logo or a QR code. Tap the camera icon in the app to get started.
• High five, Shazam is on Android Wear! See what song is playing and watch the lyrics unfold, right on your wrist.
• Log in with email for more personalisation & to see your Shazams on Shazam.com.
Ask the Google app to Shazam for you: “Ok Google, Shazam this song”.
Want even more?
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited.
Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ
MIPS devices are not supported
– We fixed an issue that caused Shazam to show a message stating you were offline even though the device was connected.
Requirements: 4.1 and up