Find, connect, manage WiFi networks. Improve connection quality with a graphical channel radar. Discover open networks around you.
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• “Material design” widgets (version 3.5).
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views.
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks – never forget what that “XYZ1234” network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• “Best network” to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can’t do this);
Add connect speed info to notification.
Light theme adjustments for 5.0+.
Updated translation: Portuguese Brazilian (thanks: Douglas Valter Soares).
New translation: Ukrainian.
Fix in “one tap network switch” widget (the popup window dismissing too soon).
Fixes and improvements in “best network switcher” for 5Ghz.
Enabled searching for “best network” even if the current network connection is good (in case there is a better one).
Updated for Android 6.
Added settings -> auto-scan on start.
Bug fixes, accessibility on widgets.