Goo Saga is a platform adventure game where the player guides an elastic creature named Goo in a perilous journey to find his creator – and with him, the mysterious purpose of his own creation.
Will Goo succeed? Puzzles, deadly traps and an army of foes in a labyrinthine underwater lab block his way. Goo’s destiny is in the player’s hands.
• 3 different states of Goo’s elasticity controlled by the player: Deflated, Normal, and Inflated.
• 20 levels with 3 different modes to complete each one: Normal, Survival, and Time Trial, plus 4 epic boss battles; each mode requires a different gameplay strategy.
• Captivating atmosphere with HD graphics and gameplay.
• 18 atmospheric soundtracks.
• Sophisticated level design with meticulously planned alterations between puzzle-solving and platform-based gaming sections.
• 12 types of robotic foes.
• Crystals collected through successful completion of the levels and used to enhance Goo’s abilities.
• 8 upgradable character abilities that help Goo in his adventure.
• Colourful blobs which are found and collected by the player to complete the Normal mode of each level.
• Enticing storyline delivered through in-game cutscenes.
• 2 different endings.
• Powerful level editor to create your own levels.
• Online server where you can upload your levels or download, play and rate other players’ levels.
Why players like this platform adventure game so far
• Goo Saga is developed by a small team of passionate game designers and developers who envision to create high quality atmospheric games that entertain and offer a memorable gaming experience.
• It encompasses all the values of legendary platformers from another time into a game that offers touchscreen play fun on smartphone devices.
• It combines engrossing platforming and intriguing puzzles with epic boss fights that will challenge you.
• It’s a premium mix of action, exploration, mystery and fun, followed by geeks and casual gamers alike.
• Goo Saga is for fans of award-winning and top-chart platformers like Leo’s Fortune, Red Ball, Rayman, Limbo, Badland, Nihilumbra, Typoman, Castle of Illusion and more.
– General bug fixes