Retro Rat Race Free l Version: 22.214.171.124 | Size: 14.3MB Developers: Suisoft Limited | Language: English
Blast your Rat Racer at extreme speed around deviously designed levels rigged with traps and puzzles. A true test of steely determination and razor sharp reflexes.
– Avoid lasers, trick switches and timer traps.
– Tear around the Daredevil Zone, using every ounce of reflexes and skill.
– Carefully navigate the Devious Zone – nerves of steel required (or no nerves).
– Dubstep goodness (music by Tim Jenkins).
– Press your finger where you want the Rat Racer to go. A longer press is more acceleration.
– Use the brake in tight spaces (press the Rat Racer).
– Avoid crashing into the green walls as this temporarily disables your racer, making it harder to get a medal.
– Turn early – it takes time to counter inertia.
– Some levels have tricks and traps. Watch the slow-mo replay after you die to see what happened.
– If you get stuck on a puzzle, play through slowly and look at the switches and signals.