Gjallarhorn: A Viking Arcade l Version: 1.3 | Size: 36.04MB Developers: No Wand Studios | Language: English
According to the legend, when Gjallarhorn was played, Ragnarök (end of the world) would start. Now it’s that time.
At this game, you play as Heimdall (a Norse god) and you must protect the bridge against Loki’s monster. Run from right to left and smash them with your axe. Ragnarök is unstoppable, but how long can you hold it?
According to the legend, when Gjallarhorn was played, Ragnarök (the end of the world) would start. The time has come.
You play as Heimdall (the Norse god) and you must protect the bridge against Loki’s monster. Run and smash them with your axe. Ragnarök is unstoppable… how long can you hold it?
– A Viking Arcade: Simple and adictive gameplay. Run and slash monsters with your axe.
– Back & slash: Discover this new absurd named genre and feel what Vikings felt when they discovered America. You can be one of the pioneers who play it!
– Tons of enemies: there’re five types of enemies with different skills. Defeat them all before they cross the bridge!
– Power-ups: You can summon from Odin’s spear to Valkyrie’s horn and use them against your enemies.
– Compete: show your friends that you’re a true warrior. Share your score on Twitter and Facebook!
The Vall-hall-a of fame awaits you Norse fella!
Are you a true Viking?
Follow us: https://twitter.com/NoWandStudios