Archos Video Playerplay.google.com.archos.video
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
If you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Sep 7, 2015)
- Fix SMB not working with ethernet on Shield TV
- Fix audio passthrough on Shield TV
- Fix 4K playback at high bitrate on Shield TV
- Fix subtitles sometimes not played in SMB
- Fix UPnP playback not working with external player in some cases
- Fix FF/RW not working with Serviio server
- New: in SMB, display the current credential used (“guest” by default) and allow to change it by cliking on it.
- Android M: fix audio passthrough + fix vertical volume bar
Required Android O/S : 4.0.3+
MIRROR LINK (If the above links doesn’t work or there is no link, Try this one)