In Piloteer, a whimsical and serenely challenging physics-based game about learning to fly, a renowned inventor is determined to overcome the stigma associated with flying a jetpack and convince the world that jetpacks should be revered by all.
Blending elements of both physics and trick-based games, players will need to maneuver their state-of-the-art jetpack through the skies while completing a myriad of increasingly difficult missions to change public perceptions.
Players will find themselves immersed in a wholly integrated physics simulation, making the beautiful world around them feel dynamic, unpredictable, and alive.
Ridiculous failure is imminent in Piloteer, making the accomplishments along the way feel all the more rewarding. Put on your jetpack and take to the skies!
- Increasingly challenging gameplay with sixty different missions
- Three beautiful environments to fly around in
- Career and Free Fly modes
- Custom-composed, serene piano score
- Silly and ridiculous physics-based ragdoll effects
- Share replays of your game via Facebook, Email, or Twitter
What’s new in this version : (Updated : Aug 28, 2015)
- The 1.1 “fix” actually caused a MAJOR issue in that it prevented you from flying at all after crashing! Also, I fixed the tutorial not being completable.
- Bug Fix Poem:
- Super sorry for the bugs,
- It really sucked a lot.
- But hopefully this fixes them,
- And now you hate me not.
Required Android O/S : 2.3+
MIRROR LINK (If the above links doesn’t work or there is no link, Try this one)