Archos Video Playerplay.google.com.archos.video
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
If you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Aug 5, 2015)
- TV: do not update playing cards when in private mode
- Scrapper: when changing information, do not lock search to TV show when prior search matched a TV show
- TV: disable for now resume point display on network shares to avoid regression in remote folder listing speed
- NEW: dynamic external storage detection and multi-storage support
- NEW: multi device resume point on SMB network share support is back
Required Android O/S : 4.0.3+
MIRROR LINK (If the above links doesn’t work or there is no link, Try this one)