RealCalc Plus is the enhanced version of Android’s #1 Scientific Calculator, RealCalc – a fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates like the real thing.
RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Landscape mode
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Three RPN styles: direct-entry (classic RealCalc mode), buffered-entry, or XYZT rolling stack
– see Menu > Help > RPN Mode for details of the different modes
* Full built-in help
* Homescreen widget – a basic version of RealCalc with percent, square-root and memory which can be placed on your homescreen.
* Bitwise shift and rotate functions in binary/octal/hex modes.
* Values now truncated on conversion to integer for binary/octal/hex modes (rounding available as an option in settings).
* Constants updated to latest NIST 2014 values.
* Four-digit grouping option in Display Format settings.
* Option to restore entry state on undo in RPN mode.
Requires Android: No LP or Google Play MOD needed!, 1.5 and up