Nuclear Puzzle l Version: 1.0 | Size: 18.31MB Developers: Gengyun Li | Language: English
The atomic nucleus builder
The Nuclear Puzzle is a block building game for the atomic nucleus. It is the tool to help you build the atomic nucleus.
The atomic nucleus structure is mysterious, we don’t know how exactly the proton and neutron distribute inside the atomic nucleus, but with the help of our nuclear puzzle game tool, you can easily build the atomic nucleus within just minutes.
Atomic nucleus consists of a proton and a neutron, a proton and a neutron can also called nucleon.
For each atomic nucleus, there are 3 key values: number of protons, number of neutrons, and the value of nuclear spin.
In our nuclear puzzle game, we will use the cube block to represent protons and neutrons. The plus sign means spin up and the minus sign means spin down.
How to Play
The first page of the game is the element period table, from there you can choose to create a new option. Follow the steps below to play the game!
Step 1: Create new option
Step 2: You can choose the target element
Step 3:You can choose the layer of the atomic nucleus, on each layer, click on proton or neutron cube block to select
Step 4: Click on a square to drop it, after you finish that layer, then you can start another layer, layer by layer, when it matches the target atomic nucleus key value, number of protons, number of neutrons, and spin value, the game finished!
About Atomic Nucleus Structure
1. The atomic nucleus has layered structures, the maximum layer is 7.
2. Each layer has either a square or rectangle shape with the same size, from size of 1×1, 3×3, 3×5, 5×5, 5×7, to a maximum size of 7×7.
3. On each layer, for both protons and neutrons, you can only “spin up” or “spin down.”
4. Proton can only distribute on the surface of the atomic nucleus.
5. For the 3, 5 and 7 layered atomic nucleus, the center unit of the atomic nucleus must remain empty.
6. The electron configuration of the atom must keep the same as proton configuration for the atomic nucleus.
7. Each atomic nucleus may have multiple solutions, so you can build the atomic nucleus through your own imagination.
Atomic nucleus sample
The simplest atomic nucleus is hydrogen one H1, which has only one proton, structured as 1x1x1, just one layer; that layer only has one proton.
The Neon nucleus Ne20, which contains 10 protons, 10 neutrons, a total of 20 nucleon. It has 4 layers, structured as 4x3x3, each layer can have a maximum 3×3=9 nucleon.
The Argon nucleus Ar40, which contain 18 protons, 22 neutrons, making a total of 40 nucleon. It has 5 layers, structured as 5x3x3, each layer can have maximum 3×3=9 nucleon.
The Tin nucleus Sn120, which contain 50 protons, 70 neutron, making a total of 120 nucleon. It has 5 layers, structured as 5x5x5, each layer can have a maximum of 5×5=25 nucleon.
The uranium U234, which contain 92 protons, 146 neutrons, making a total of 234 nucleon. It has 5 layers, structured as 5x7x7, each layer can have a maximum 7×7=49 nucleon.
The Uuo294, which contains 118 protons, 176 neutrons, making a total of 294 nucleon, so far is the largest atomic nucleus, as it has 7 layers, structured as 7x7x7, each layer can have a maximum 7×7=49 nucleon.