3G Manager – Battery saver play.google.com.ggovernor
3G Manager allow you to save battery and avoid excessive Electromagnetic exposure by automatically disabling mobile data connection when you lock the screen.
You can specify the reconnection interval and other settings.
- Automatically disable mobile data on screen-off
- Automatically enable mobile data on screen unlock or screen on
- Automatically disable mobile data when WiFi is connected (optional)
- Delayed disconnection on screen off to allow rapid chatting
- Periodic reconnection to allow notifications
- Specify first reconnection time (before periodic reconnection)
- The manager will be automatically paused while: on WiFi, charging, calling, on airplane mode, on Tethering/Hotspot mode and when mobile data are manually disabled
- Automatically disable mobile data while calling (optional)
- Manager on/off widget (1×1)
- Manager on/off + periodic reconnections on/off widget (2×1)
- Optionally disable sync on low battery (low-battery level configurable)
- Run in foreground: always show app icon in the notification bar (optional)
- Night mode: automatically enable/disable reconnections at specified times
Note: to maximize battery saving set higher re-connection interval or totally disable it (you will lose notification)
This application DOESN’T HAVE Internet access permission.
Network communication permission is only for mobile data switch and detection.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Apr 26, 2015)
- NEW] Android 5.1 support (requires ROOT as 5.01!)
- [LANG] Add Russian translation (thanks to Nail DV)