This is the full, ad-free version of BSPlayer with additional functionality.
BSPlayer is the best media player for Android smartphones and tablet PCs (average user rating 4.6/5), supporting hardware accelerated video decoding.
- No advertisements
- Audio pre-amplification
- Hardware accelerated video playback – significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3… and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- aspect-ratio adjustements and zoom
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- supports gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- support for audio headsets
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub…
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or wi-fi connection must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3’s directly via Wi-Fi from your LAN shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
- fixed crash on some Android 5 devices
- subtitles can now be manually loaded
- added option to set subtitle offset/correction
- added option to set subtitle text size and position
- added option to load external audio track
- when HDMI connection is detected screen will be dimmed
- some small bug fixes