MX Player Pro play.google.com.videoplayer.pro
MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Video Player is the first Android video player that performs multi-core decoding. According to the test results on dual-core devices, it shows up to 70% performance improvement than single-core devices.
CPU OPTIMIZATION – Provides highly optimized CODECs and Rendering Engines for the processors including ARM® NEON™ and NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2.
MULTI-TOUCH VIDEO ZOOM CONTROL – Zoom while playing your video in and out using multi-touch gestures.
SUBTITLE SCROLL – Scroll on subtitle text and playback position will be adjusted to match previous or next subtitle timing.
BETTER SUBTITLE READABILITY – Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
FULL HONEYCOMB SUPPORT
Supported File Types :
- Sub Station Alpha(.ssa/.ass)
- Matroska (.mkv) Subtitle Track. (text, ass/ssa only)
What’s in this version : (Updated : Nov 26, 2014)
- Remove AC3, MLP audio codec due to license issue.
- Added RTL subtitle disposition option under Settings > Subtitle for Android 4.2 and later.
- Added http user-agent overriding option under Settings > General.- Bug fixes.
- Supports Android 5.0
- Added View menu on the media list screen for the selection of view mode, sorting order, display fields.
- Supports MOD audio files including .mod, .s3m, .xm, .it, and more.
- Added “Scroll to last played media” option under Settings > List.
- Added “Toggle playback with play button” under Settings > Player.
- Audio track can be disabled through the audio track selection box.
Required Android O/S : 2.1+