Screenshot Ultimate Proplay.google.com.screenshotultimatepro
Now you can take a snapshot easily on your Android device (no root required: read the faq how). Take screenshots on your tablet, phone or other Android device without ads!
Share, draw, add text to a screenshot or even send/edit multiple screenshots!
Why is Screenshot Ultimate Pro the perfect screen capture app? Well, it has the most features and we support over 10 different capture methods. So if this app can’t take a screenshot no other screenshot app will!
We support rooted and non-rooted devices; however, if you have a non-rooted phone you might have to run a small app on your computer to enable screen shooting functionality. Read the FAQ for more information.
Since there are way too many features, only a few have been mentioned below.
- Overlay icon which is visible on top of all screens (icon, button or custom icon)
- Service icon click
- Power connect/disconnect
- Folder listener
- Camera hardware button
- Long click search hardware button
- Custom shortcut
- Widget button
- Button inside the app
For every trigger separately you can set: what to do after the screen taking, vibrate, sound, toast, timeout, show countdown and more!
- Edit taken screenshot: draw, add text, crop, add information (android version, wifi ip, date/time, etc), rotate, mirror, switch colors, overlay an image, use your own editor
- Share taken screenshot: Use your custom app for sharing (Email, Picasa, Memo, etc), or upload to Imgur, Glowfoto, ImageShack, POST to server, TwitPic, Tumblr
- View all taken screenshots and select multiple for sending, create zip, edit and more!
- Automatically apply “Screenshot Adjustments” to every taken screenshot (switch colors, rotate, mirror, add text, crop, overlay image)
- Multiple capture methods (over 10) with an auto detect option so you can select the best option
- Set default save folder and filename
- Set image format
- Set optional custom shutter sound
- Trigger media scan
- View / Send log
What’s in this version : (Updated : Nov 24, 2014)
- Improved Tasker plugin and Locale plugin support
- Added ‘Light’ and ‘Proximity’ triggers
- Better tablet support
- Lots of bug fixes!