OsmAnd+ Maps & Navigation play.google.com.osmand.plus
Osmand is opensource navigation application with access to a wide source of popular open street map data. All map data including vector and raster maps can be stored on the phone memory card for offline usage. Osmand also has online routing and audible guidance.
Osmand+ is a donation based application. By buying it you are supporting the project and receive latest updates via Android Market.
- new Wikipedia feature (download offline POIs)
- offline data, configurable folder for the maps and tiles
- compact vector maps for whole world
- offline search of addresses and places
- custom tile map area download
- pedestrian, bicycle and car modes
- many map layers with customized transparency at a time
- offline routing for short distance (experimental)
- Galaxy Tab supported
What’s in this version : (Updated : Nov 7, 2014)
- Navigation, Maps, OsMo
- Support Android Wear
- Search POI along the route
- Visual and audio announcement for waypoitns
- Longer route calculations
- Mark road as impassable
- Turn lanes
- Print itinerary
- Public transport & subway maps
- Road surface & smoothness
- Lots of other features….