Bottom Slider play.google.com.bottombar
It works only with Smart Launcher 1.12 or higher, only on phones!
To enable it follow these steps:
Open Smart Launcher → Preferences → Lockscreen, then select the new lockscreen and choose “select as lockscreen”;
– Now press the standby button 2 time, the new lockscreen should be active.
- Security PIN;
- Music control;
- Customizable background;
- Notifications on screen;
- Double tap to turn off the screen.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Nov 2, 2014)
- Big update!
- Full support for Android Lollipop;
- new translations (thank you to our community!)
- Multi-calendar support
- new default background
- Extended Music player control support.
- Double tap to turn off the screen (SL Extra required)
- now you cannot skip the lockscreen by pressing home or by opening a notification.
- new design.
- Now you can set a security code in settings.
- You can select clock format (12/24h)
- Info about next alarm and next event.