Chaos Ride - Episode 2 l Version: 1.1 | Size: 81.55MB Developers: sc0tt games | Language:English
The second part of the episodic futuristic racing series is here! Hang on for dear life as you race hover-bikes through forests, volcanoes, and alpine peaks at speeds of up to 600mph!
Chaos Ride is a futuristic arcade racing game series, which throws out a lot of the common conventions of the genre. Braking, drifting, and cornering are all irrelevant here – the game is entirely about launching your vehicle around the tracks at insane speeds.
You play by driving a glowing hover-cycle along an elevated high-speed tunnel, where the only way to gain momentum and win the race is to bend the laws of physics to your will by angling your hover-bike at optimal trajectories along the course, depending on which direction the tunnel takes. For example, downhill gradients will cause you to accelerate, riding up the inside wall of a bend will make you accelerate, etc. All of this is done while competing in a race against five AI vehicles.
Episode 1 of Chaos Ride is also available on Google Play. Episode 3 will be released in mid-September 2014.
– No in-app purchases.
– Extremely fast gameplay, with vehicle speeds of up to 600mph.
– More challenging track designs than Episode 1, featuring vertical loops, horizontal corkscrew bends, and jumps.
– High-fidelity graphics.
– Six tracks (three tracks with forward and reverse variations).
– Five game modes: Race, Marathon, Eliminator, Time Trial, and Survival.
– Fifteen time/score-attack challenges per track. 90 unique pieces of gameplay in total.
– Vehicle customisation. Tune your vehicle to deliver the best speeds for each track.
– Unlockable content. Come first in events to unlock more customisation options.
NOTE: The game will run on older devices, but the resultant diminished frame rate will impact the gameplay experience. Any device created in the last two years is recommended to play this game (if your device is old enough not to support Android 4, it almost definitely won’t work).