MAPS.ME — world offline map play.google.com.mapswithme.maps.pro
Feel confident in your travels with MapsWithMe Pro! You will always know where you are, where the nearest restaurant or ATM, shop or bus stop is. And you won’t need Internet access, because maps and search work totally offline.
- COMPLETELY OFFLINE. Download the maps and work with them when no Internet connection is available. Now you won’t need to worry about high roaming charges when using the maps during your travels.
- GPS POSITIONING. You will always be able to locate where you are with the GPS positioning and compass.
- OFFLINE SEARCH. Find everything you need of all the objects available on the map in a second! The auto-suggestion feature makes the search faster and easier.
- SEARCH BY CATEGORIES. You may search by the most popular categories such as Food, Sights, Shops, Transport etc., which makes map navigation much easier. Just tap the category icon and get the list of restaurants sorted by distance and with direction to each indicated for your convenience.
- REALLY FAST. No grey squares anymore! The trick is in a special map data compression method. Download maps in seconds, navigate through them smoothly and, what is not less important, save phone’s memory.
- ALL COUNTRIES, ALL CITIES. If you get the MapsWithMe Pro, all the World is in your pocket. Even the smallest islands!
- FRESH DATA. The map data comes from the open source initiative OpenStreetMap where the maps are being updated daily by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide. So, you can be sure that the information you received is up-to-date.
We are always working on new features and would love to hear from you on what you think we could improve.
- The issues with transferring maps to SD card are resolved.
- Crash bug fixed.Minor bugs fixed.
- Beta Version of Address Search is Ready
- Search by address. Type the street and building number in the address bar.
- Look at all search results on the map and choose the one you’re looking for.
- Add the location to your bookmarks, find objects directly from the screen.
- The application has a new name
- We removed the word With from MapsWithMe and got MAPS.ME. So it’s easier to pronounce and tell you friends about the application that keeps you from getting lost.