The Ministry of Silly Walks play.google.com.sillywalks
Monty Python invites you to join that British bastion of eccentric loco-motion – The Ministry of Silly Walks
Your assignment as a member of this venerable organisation is to showcase your increasingly frantic promenading as far as you possibly can.
As you and your stiff upper lip travel through the streets of London take care to avoid obstacles and pesky pigeons. Bank coins and collect power ups to help take your walk to new heights of silliness.
- Warning! Highly addictive
- Voice acting by the Minister of Silly Walks himself, Mr John Cleese
- Randomised obstacles and scenery – Never play the same game twice
- Use your banked coins to buy sillier suits and enhanced power ups
- Sumptuous 3D Graphics
- Realistic physics and ragdoll
- Regular updates
What’s in this version : (Updated : Jul 4, 2014)
- Happy 4th of July to our colleagues in the USA!
- In this update try on 3 new suits including the exquisite “Uncle Sam”.
- We’re also giving away 2 amazing tickets to see Monty Python LIVE at the O2 London on the 15th June, see www.thesillywalk.com for details!