Samurai II: Vengeance play.google.com.SamuraiIIAll
Overall production values and vicious action put Samurai II on par with console 3D brawlers. Screenshots don’t do Samurai II justice – the fluid action has to be seen running at 60 frames per second.
But looks alone won’t carry a game – the developers listened to fan feedback and improved gameplay throughout. With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go.
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
- Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
- Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
- Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- – Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- – Stay nimble and plan your attacks – roll out of harm’s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
- Improved game play includes new features.
- – Solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items.
- – The fight is on – not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests.
- RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
- Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai’s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
- New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
- Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 games.
- Original soundtrack – in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
60 FPS only on capable devices.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Jun 24, 2014)
- Enhanced MADFINGER Games 4th anniversary edition
- Madfinger game classic polished and ready to rumble.
- Improved handling
- Optimized performance on low-end device
- More intense gameplay experience
- Deeper immersion due graphical optimization
- Cloud backup for progress safety, for storing gameplay data and achievements
- Cross device support – enjoy game on your devices
- New gamepads support for off-screen handling experience
- Supports latest devices