Adobe® Photoshop® Touch play.google.com.adobe.pstouch
Transform images with core Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets.
Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more – all from the convenience of your tablet.
- Use Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your tablet camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Sync projects with Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5 or higher.
- Free membership to Creative Cloud gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others. Learn more > http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud
- Maximum image resolution: 2048 x 2048 pixels
Adobe online services are not available in all countries or languages, may require user registration and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
What’s in this version : (Updated : May 21, 2014)
- Fixed two crashers: when syncing and when storage is low
- Added more brush types for fine-tuned corrections and painting
- Added the Quick Selection tool, similar to Photoshop
- Implemented auto-recovery of unsaved documents
- Added ability to use Android fonts with the Type tool
- Keep the original EXIF metadata when editing a JPEG
- Lots of other bugs fixes!