Not using any pattern-, PIN- or password-lock is a huge security problem, but reentering your PIN code a hundred times a day can also be annoying.
Delayed Lock is a solution to this problem: After unlocking your device, it will turn the lock screen off for a user defined amount of time or while you’re connected to a certain WiFi network or Bluetooth device. You can turn your phone off and on as often as you want without entering your password/PIN/pattern again. After the defined delay time, it will automatically reactivate your lockscreen, so no stranger can unlock your device and access your private data.
Additionally, there is also an optional notification in the Android status bar and a widget to immediately reenable the lock screen, and free plugins to automatically keep the device unlocked while at certain locations or to control the lockscreen through the Tasker app.
• Delayes the requirement to enter pattern/PIN/password again after succesfully unlocked once
• No lockscreen while connected to certain WiFi network or Bluetooth devices
• Time delay since “Screen off” or since “Last unlock”
• Quickly re-enable the lock through the Android notification bar or a widget
• Widgets & Shortcuts: Toggle Lock, Screen off, Screen off & Lock, Enable / Disable DelayedLock
• Free plugins: Disable lockscreen while at certain locations or use the Tasker app to control the lockscreen
• automatically wipe the device after several failed unlocks
• auto disable USB-debugging on rooted devices (on 4.0 – 4.2.1, not necessary on 4.2.2+)
• Does not work if your Exchange policy requires a PIN! (might work if your device is rooted though)
• Pattern lock & FaceUnlock require root on Android 4.0+
• Does not work on all devices, see section Device incompatibility
• Requires root if full device encryption is enabled
• Incompatible with NoLED, No Lock & some other apps
• Please use the “Uninstall” option from within the app to uninstall it
• Some HTC devices: Pattern lock might not work
• Some Samung devices: Notification bar might be accessable even in locked state
• Samsung Galaxy S5: User reported that after 3 days, the device does not accept the PIN/password any more. Make sure you enable the “Android Device Manager” to remotely change your password in case this happens! Also try to disable the fingerprint feature before setting up Delayed Lock
MIRROR LINK (If the above links doesn’t work or there is no link, Try this one)