SD Maid Pro – System Cleaning Tool v126.96.36.199 BETA
Requirements: Android 2.3.3+
Overview: SD maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.
The market leaves temporary files of downloaded apps behind.
Lets not go on here…
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning app!
Choose a tab, press check and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for dormant directories+files and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze,reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters which directories contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
10 features are currently available in the free version and an additional 2 can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker.
The Unlocker will also enable several convenience functions like picture previews.
SD Maid is constantly being developed and is designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of android devices it might not work perfectly on everyones device, but i’m working hard to get it there.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail ([email protected]). I usually respond quite quick and will happily help you out.
########## v188.8.131.52(330) #########
– Updated languages
– Added new apps to clutter database (Ty @ Markus B. for a lot of very solid reports)
– Fixed possible startup crash
– Fixed possible crash when canceling a deletion
– Fixed inconsistency in the title when being switched from one feature to another
– Long pressing a breadcrump in the path navigation bar now copies the path
– Improved performance of file ownership research
– Fixed size freed by deletion sometimes being lower then what was actually freed (Ty @ MikeL)
– Merged CorpseFinders algorithms with the algorithms responsible for owner research (Explorer) to reduce duplicate code and improve consistency across features
– Added owner research for /data/app-lib
– Fixed startup crash due to android bug on some 4.1.2 LGE ROMs and 4.2.2 Samsung ROMs
– Rearranged menu entries, if the navigation drawer is open, you see the global menu, while when it’s closed it will display only menu items specific to that tool
– SD Maid now forgets it’s root state if backbutton or exit entry is used to exit the app, due to the system caching SD Maid it could previously lead to issues
– Improved search boxes a bit, added icons and a clear button
– Added settings entry that takes you to a guide/help document
– Removed the news dialog, it was just nagging at this point, will evaluate better options
– Added a little banner that asks you to rate SD Maid using the discreet-app-rate library
– Moved the changelog button from actionbar to settings
– File/Folder ownership should now reflect the CorpseFinders result more accurately
– Added owner research support for apk and dalvik files
– Fixed cross copying/cutting files to paste with the Explorer
– Rewrote all routines to reduce duplicate code, merged algorithms.
– Improved APK and APPLIB corpse scan
– Improved speed and thoroughness of apk and dalvik scan
– Fixed reset being visible in batchmode on unrooted devices (doesn’t work without root)
– Added filter for device process statistics [EXPERIMENTAL]
– Added filter for network (data usage) statistics [EXPERIMENTAL]
– Added filter for /data/local/tmp [EXPERIMENTAL]
– Fixed crash when rotating the filter manager twice (Ty @ MikeL)
– Added a minimum cache age setting, can now specify to only delete cache items that are older than x days
– Tweaked line layout
– Fixed size summary always being 0
– Fixed schedule being reset on reboot (#141)
Unlocked Pro features in SD Maid!
This app has no advertisements