Galaxy Launcher (TouchWiz) Prime v1.0.3
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Overview: Highly customizable, performance driven, home screen replacement based on the Galaxy S5 Launcher with TouchWiz interface.
Galaxy Launcher features:
+ Customizable icon size and icon text size
+ Support ADW icon packs
+ Customizable desktop grid and drawer grid
+ Lock, Unlock desktop
+ Infinite scrolling on desktop, drawer and dock
+ Elastic scrolling on desktop, drawer and dock
+ Hide apps in drawer
+ Scrollable dock, customizable dock pages and number of dock icons
+ Screen orientation
+ Set default screen for desktop
+ Card stack effect and TouchWiz scrolling effect
+ Edit shortcut icons and text
+ Enable/Disable wallpaper scrolling
+ Enable/Disable reset drawer position
+ More than 16 icons in folder
+ Resize any widget
+ Backup and restore
+ Keep launcher in memory
Galaxy Launcher Prime unlocks the following features:
+ Unread counts, support ADW Notifier and Holo Notifier
+ Folders in drawer, organize apps into folders
+ Gestures support
+ Swipe gestures on any icons
+ Add/Delete folder items quickly
+ Customizable drawer background color
+ Support Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, Go Launcher and LauncherPro icon packs
+ 1×1 widgets in dock
+ More scrolling effects
1. Long-press on the empty space of screen will enter the edit mode.
2. To add a new screen, long-press on an icon and drag it to the right border of the screen.
3. To delete a screen, just remove all the icons and widgets on the screen.
4. To re-order the screens, long-press the screen in edit mode and drag it to left/right screen border.
5. To create a folder on desktop, touch and hold an app, then move it over another.
+ Edit folder icon
+ Show/Hide desktop shadow
+ Widgets overlapping (Prime)
+ Update Spanish translation
+ Bug fixes
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: Unlocked Prime features in Galaxy Launcher!