Archos Video Player v7.6.4
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Overview: ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible;
– Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/).
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
TAGS: Video Player, Video Browser, Video Library, UPnP, SMB, NAS, Hardware accelerated video decoding, Movie Library, Media Library, Indexing, TV Show, Season, Episode, Subtitles, MKV, MP4, AVI, SRT, Trakt
7.6.4 – May 7th, 2014
– Fix various crashes introduced by new release
– Fix playback on some Samsung devices running Android 4.4
7.6.2 – May 5th, 2014
– Add Trakt scrobbler support on paid application version (see http://trakt.tv/ for more information)
– More languages for subtitles download
– Add a preference menu to a hide subtitles by default
– Add subtitles download support on UPnP
– Improve network share bookmark/resume
– Fix PCM/ADPCM audio output
This app has no advertisements