IMAGinE Measures v3.8.1
Requirements: 2.1 and up
Overview: This powerful application let’s you draw measures and dimensions on a photo. After photos are marked up with measurements, they can be send to anyone, or exported to the media gallery. Remember that a picture is worth a thousand words.
An indispensable tool for construction workers, engineers, architects, carpenters, real estate agents, auction sellers, …
————- Sketch ————-
– Use a photo from the media library of your phone or take a new photo with the camera.
– Dimension arrows: 5 types.
– Text boxes to point out details.
– Draw free-hand annotations.
– Metric and imperial units: m, cm, mm, yd, ft, in and ft-in.
– Different colors for arrows, angles and text boxes. Use the color that’s the most visible on the picture or use a specific color for specific purposes.
– Graphical indication of the dimension that will be moved, edited or erased.
– Zoom function to work more precise.
————- Organize ————-
– Custom photo names.
By default, the photos are named for the current date and time. Long-press the photo to pop up the context menu that allows you to rename the photo.
Organize your drawings to folders to keep an overview by project, customer or location.
————- Share ————-
– Share full size photos with measures and dimensions.
– Share multiple drawings and folders with one click.
D-Photo Measures has been renamed to IMAGinE Measures due to trade-mark issues.
– Restore data from SD failed on some devices.
– New option to drop shadow on dimensions.
– New preference to set PDF image quality.
– Also generate one PDF per folder containing all selected photos of that folder when sharing the PDF file.
This app has no advertisements
Original version with LP