Boeing Flight Simulator 2014 v3.5 [Unlocked]
Overview: Flight Simulator X 2014 is the most advanced simulation already developed for Android.
We have been improving the physics for years, and finally we are proud to announce our flight simulator!
Prepare for the real experience of flying a aircraft over New York city!
Choose one of the most famous airports in the world and fly with more then 16 aircrafts, over 400 different missions!
The game also simulates weather conditions, with clear sky, thunder storms, turbulence and more!
Become a Airliner Pilot, free lancer pilot, military skilled pilot or a acrobatic pilot! Your choice!
We created 4 separate sets of planes:
– learning aircrafts
– commercial aircrafts
– cargo and transportation aircraft
– military jets
Those are the planes you can choose:
– Boeing 747-400
– Boeing 757
– Boeing 707
– Airbus A320
– Cessna 172
– Beech Musketeer
– Learjet 60 xr
– Antonov Av-12
– Antonov Av-24
– British Aerospace BAE 147
– F-86 Saber
– Mig 29
– Antonov Av-24 Militar
And also, we created the 8 detailed airports in New York City
– La Guardia international Airport (LGA)
– John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
– Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
– Essex County Airport (CDW)
– Morristown Municipal Airport (MMU)
– Lincoln Park Airport (N07)
– Teterboro Airport (TEB)
– Linden Airport (LDJ)
The simulator is compatible with more then 5000 android devices.
– 16 aircrafts
– 400 missions
– Exclusive missions depending on your aircraft!
– Military Jet exclusive missions
– Detailed airports
– Detailed world, with threes, buildings, clouds, water and ocean.
– Funcional instruments.
– 2 types of controls: Accelerometer or touch to control the aircraft.
– Dynamic instruments
Some technology provided by Nasa:
– Realist terrain using Nasa’s photos and elevation.
– Using Nasa’s utility FoilSim 3 to calculate the physics of the airplane (really realistic).
– Using real airfoils from our library in the aircrafts, like NACA airfoils and BAC airfoils.
Real world simulation:
– Weather forecast (clear sky, some clouds, raining and storms)
– Turbulence and G-Force
– Real clouds
– Crashes and fire on engines.
We are thinking everything we can to improve the flight simulator experience! So please, feel free to contact us to give your feedback!
Have a nice flight pilot!
– For this update, we concentrate our efforts on the inside of the aircraft!
– Internal cockpit of Cessna 172! With all instruments, gauges and levers.
– Tutorial for new users!
– Lessons on how to fly
– How to control the aircraft
– Better camera view, returning the pilot eye to center position
– Next update: Boeing 747 and Learjet 60x cockpits!
Download Instructions: All Planes Unlocked by me
MIRROR LINK (If the above links doesn’t work or there is no link, Try this one)