PicsArt – Photo Studio v4.2.2 (Ad-Free)
Requirements: Varies with device
Overview: PicsArt combines the best features of many photo applications it is one of best and most complete photo editors available for free in the market for Android devices.
Install PicsArt – where everyone becomes a great artist!
PicsArt is a free, full-featured photo editor and art community.
Packed with more features than in many paid apps, PicsArt has rocketed to become the #1 photo app on Android and Kindle by wrapping the best of what desktop photo and image editing suites can offer in an amazingly intuitive and easy-to-use user interface. We’ve backed that up with the ability to connect and share your work with a global community of other artists.
IMPORTANTLY, PicsArt will never sell your images. Ever.
PicsArt’s free, full-featured toolkit includes:
* Camera – enables you to take a picture and apply various effects by enhancing your standard camera.
* Picture Editor – Tons of photo manipulations, masks, collages, frames, borders, stickers, text effects, clipart graphics, callouts, crop, rotate, color adjust and more!
* Magic Effects – awesome artistic photo effects such as a stenciler, cartoonizer, sketcher, Orton, Lomo, vintage, cross process, HDR, fattal, pencil, Holgaart, watercolor, contours, comic, neon, gouache, old paper, pastel, red eye remover, Popart 2, smart blur, face fix, color splash, paper
* Draw – Many drawing effects including: draw, sticker mode, callouts, artistic brushes and text styles! Draw on your Facebook friend’s photos and share your artwork with the World!
* Sharing – if you want to share you images (and in PicsArt you don’t have to), you can quickly share them with other PicsArtists in PicsArt’s photo art community, or by adding photos to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, Dropbox, Fouresquare, Tumblr, Blogger, WordPress and DeviantArt or send photos by SMS and email.
* Live Wallpaper – enjoy amazingly funny color lines.
To learn more visit http://picsart.com and grab a look at the very best of the PicsArt network.
For a helpful comparison of PicsArt with other photo apps see this article: http://goo.gl/5xFve
Supported Languages – English, Japanese, German, Chinese, Polish, Korean, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Armenian
* How do I get custom fonts to work in PicsArt?
Check blog at http://goo.gl/Tjzh2
* I have problem with installing or updating PicsArt
Here are tips how fix install or download problem, read http://picsart.com/help
* Why can’t find “Color Splash” Effect in my phone?
Color Splash is supported starting from Android OS 2.1 and up.
* Where are old masks?
Due to increasing number of mask we put them in categories to see and switch between the categories use + (Plus) button near masks.
For any questions, problems or wishes please email us at [email protected]
Thank you for using PicsArt!
* Selection Tool – select an area to cut, copy, paste and more! Found in Photo -> Tools Selection
* Shape Mask – highlight parts of your image with new Shape Mask option. Found in Photo -> Main menu (scroll to find)!
* Save as Clipart – save cliparts from any image by using free crop, shape crop or selection tool.
* Text Art improvements – wrap text and the ability to use multi-touch to adjust the size of your text. Found in Photo -> Text
* Pull Down to refresh images
* Other fixes
Removed ads. Paid content is available for download from the Shop!!
Note: You need to login before installing paid content from the shop!! Goto Shop -> Installed Tab -> Login
This app has NO advertisement