Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Full) v1.17.3
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Overview: Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder records directly into high-quality MP3 files!
Record voice notes, songs, sermons, music, talks, or even concerts in high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling — it’s much better than your pre-installed sound recorder app. Unleash the true quality of your device’s microphone!
★ Real-time MP3 recording
★ Pause and resume recordings
★ Home screen widgets — start recording with just a tap
★ Changeable bit rate — up to 320 kbps
★ Selectable microphone (front or back/rear)
★ Alternate recording icon — prevent unwanted attention
★ Manage existing recordings — share, sort, rename, and delete them
★ Automatic stop when storage free space reaches a customizable limit
★ Input gain setting to make recording louder or softer
You can send recordings by email and Bluetooth or by copying files directly from the phone via USB cables or from the SD card. Share them via Skype, WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Gmail, or store online via Evernote, Dropbox, Catch, Google Drive and more, if you have those apps installed.
Try the free version: Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Free).
– Recording phone conversations is not supported.
– Not every device supports high-quality sound recordings. Try the Free version first to ensure that this app meets your needs. Some devices are forced to record in slightly lower quality.
– Widgets are enabled only if this app is installed on the phone, not SD Card or USB Storage. Go to Android Settings → Apps to move it to the phone if you want to use widgets.
– Upon first launch, a license check to Google Play will be done. You’ll need an Internet connection for this one-time check. No personal data is transmitted to us.
If you are not satisfied, just email me and you will get 100% refund!
Used app permissions
– Full Internet access — to send app stack trace when it crashes. No personal data is sent.
– Read phone state and identity – to detect when a phone call is made, so recording can be stopped to prevent audio corruption. Phone numbers, IMEI, or other serial numbers are not obtained.
– Modify/delete USB Storage/SD Card contents — to store the recordings
Search keywords: HQ, HiQ, HiQuality, High-Q, HighQ, HighQuality, MP 3 Tape Recorder, Voice Recorder. Similar apps: Easy Voice Recorder, Recforge, TapeRecorder, Virtual Recorder. Also known as dictaphone, dictation, sound recording, or speech recording.
1.17.3: Just a small fix for Android 3.x tablet users.
Wi-Fi Transfer allows you to transfer recordings from your phone or tablet to your computer via Wi-Fi.
Home screen shortcut (not widget) to toggle record/stop with minimal system resources
Quick Start: start recording any time from the notification drawer
In Android KitKat, currently it isn’t possible to use the SD Card as the recording storage. Another update is coming to overcome this.