Mines of Mars play.google.com.minesofmars
There was a reason that it wasn’t ever found.
Mines of Mars is a procedural atmospheric mining game that is inspired by games like Metroid and Motherload.
It is also a story based adventure game with dark secrets, great weapons, tons of different items, and a gorgeous world to explore.
The world of MoM is procedurally created, so that every time you play it, it will be a little different.
There are tons of different enemies, dark corridors, and a large variety of fauna and ambient creatures.
- Huge Procedurally generated underground world
- Night and Day system
- Dark secrets
- Atmospheric vibes
- 3 Mini Games
- Original Ambient Soundtrack by Evan Gipson
- Lots of flora and fauna
- Tons of Weapons and Items
- Great storyline
- Gravity Mining!
- Huge Bosses
What’s new in this version : (Updated : Apr 25, 2014)
- Reduced amount of monsters allowed at once.
- Fixed the shooting/jump controls.
- Improved monster spawn. Species will band together better.
- Fixed Boss 5. Missing blocks caused the boss to be impossible to kill.
- Fixed Dungeons not opening for some players.
- Less time to first shot fired.
- Reload gun auto triggered if you stop shooting with an empty magazine.