Link2SD Plus v3.4.4
Requirements: 2.0 and up
Overview: Link2SD is an application manager that makes it easy for Android 2.0+ users to move applications to the SD card, to clean all cache files of the apps. It enables you to manage your apps and storage easily.
That feature uses Android’s standard SD-card installation feature and does not require a second partition.
Cache cleaner function clears all your cache and free up space with a single tap. Also cache cleaner widget displays total cache size and enables “one tap cache cleaning” without opening the app.
– App manager
– Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the app.
– Plus version also links private data files of the apps
– Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
– Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (a.k.a. “force move”, for Android 2.2 and higher)
– Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native apps2sd
– Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
– Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions
– Notify when movable apps installed
– Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
– Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
– Convert system apps into user apps
– Convert user apps into system apps
– Integrate “Updated” system apps into system (ROM)
– Clear data and cache of the application
– Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
– Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
– Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
– List applications, show detailed size information and link status
– Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
– Search applications by name
– Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
– Share the link of an app
– Support 35+ languages
– Links internal data directories of the apps to SD card
– Links dex files of the system apps to SD card
– Auto clear cache service
– Exclusion list for “clear all app cache” function
– Removes ads from Link2SD
What you need for linking apps:
– root permission.
– a second partition on your SD card.
You should have two partitions on SD card and both should be primary.
The first FAT partition is your standard SD card storage. The second partition is used for application files and can be ext2, ext3, ext4, f2fs or FAT.
You need to use a non-FAT file system (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your second partition in order to link app’s private data files. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does not support UNIX file ownership or permissions and will cause a security breakdown of app’s private files.
Link2SD Plus can move app’s private data files if you have a non-FAT partition
Link2SD does not create the second partition, you need to create it yourself. You can use any partition manager such as Minitool, Paragon, Easeus etc. for this.
When you connect your phone to PC as mass storage, Android unmounts the first FAT partition but the second partition remains mounted. Therefore linked applications are not affected and can be run without problems.
The long awaited feature to link data files is available. You can now move the internal data of the apps to SD and free up more space.
– fixed clear cache issues seen on some devices
– exclusion list for “clean all app caches” is now also available in Link2SD
This app has NO advertisements