Overview: A non visible soft keyboard (Input Method) intended to be used with hardware Bluetooth and USB keyboards. It automatically brings up the Input Method dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (on some devices this can also be made to work with USB keyboards). It supports a lot of different keylayouts also provides a lot of configuration options.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: [email protected]
A non visible soft keyboard (Input Method) intended to be used with hardware Bluetooth and USB keyboards. It
automatically brings up the Input Method dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (on some devices this
can also be made to work with USB keyboards). It supports a lot of different keylayouts also provides a lot of
This app does NOT require a rooted device and there is a DEMO version available if you want to try it out before buying.
http://www.apedroid.com/android-applica … et-started
* International keyboard layouts.
* Up to 16 application shortcuts can be added (for example start Google Maps with Alt+M etc.)
* Up to 16 text strings can be add (for example insert your email address with Alt+E etc.)
* Remaps the Escape key to BACK (can be turned off)
* Allows you to control which characters should be treated as combining characters.
* A “null” Soft Keyboard to use with hardware keyboards (Bluetooth & USB).
* Automatically brings up Input Method selection dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (Android 2.3+).
* Automatic detection can also work with USB keyboards on some platforms (experimental) (Android 2.3+)
* App that brings up Input Method selection (for easy access)
* Switch between up to three layouts of your choice using a key or key combination.
* Can choose keymap automatically based on language setting in your device.
* Blocks long-press-popups on Android 2.x.
* Change the key repeat delay and rate.
* Layouts can be modified and two user defined custom layouts can be configured.
* ConnectBot aware (TAB and CTRL codes)
Currently supported keyboard layouts
* Arabic (101, 102 & 102 AZERTY)
* Armenian (Eastern, Western & Phonetic)
* Bosnian & Herzegovian
* Bulgarian (Phonetic, Phonetic traditional & Typewriter)
* Canadian (French & Multilingual)
* Czech (qwertz, qwerty & programmers)
* English (Colemak, Dvorak, Dvorak Left hand, Dvorak Right hand, Dvorak Programmer, GB & US-International)
* Finnish (Finland & DAS)
* French (Bépo, France & Switzerland)
* German (Germany & Switzerland)
* Hindi Traditional
* Lithuanian (Numeric)
* Macedonian FYROM Standard
* Polish (214 & Programmers)
* Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal & Br-Nativo)
* Russian (Normal, Typewriter & Phonetic)
* Serbian (Latin & Cyrillic)
* Slovak (qwerty & qwertz)
* Spanish (Latin America, Spain/Int & Dvorak)
* Swedish (Normal & Svorak A1|A5)
* Thai (Kedmanee & Pattachote)
* Turkish (F & Q)
All layouts are based on standard USB Keyboard layouts. Bluetooth keyboards sometimes do not follow the standard
completely but it is possible to manually customize mappings.
Characters that can be treated as combining characters
* dialytika tonos
* dot above / dot below
* double acute
* hook above
What it does NOT
* It won’t fix your Bluetooth or USB connected keyboard if it wasn’t working in the first place.
* It does not automatically switch Input Method. It only shows the dialog and you will have to choose Input Method
manually. This is an intentional limitation built into Android by Google. No app is allowed to change Input Method without
user interaction (unless the app is a system app).
Want to help translating this app to you language?
Go here: http://www.getlocalization.com/Exter…oardHelperPro/
* Fixed reading scancode with ShareKM
* Fixed error in Spanish Dvorak layout
* Ctrl+Backspace now deletes last word
* Tries to make right mouse button remapable on devices where it works as BACK (like on my Galaxy Note 8.0)
* Rearranged settings
* Changed language switch key config
* Added a more flexible voice input mapping
This app has NO advertisements