BubbleUPnP (Chromecast/DLNA) Pro v1.8.6
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up;Modded Google Play
Overview: Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house.
• DLNA TVs
• gaming consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 (from XMB)
• UPnP/DLNA renderers: XBMC, WDTV Live, Windows Media Player, other Android devices, …
• various HiFi gear from Sonos, Denon, Pioneer, Onkyo and many more
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers: most NASes, XBMC, Plex, Twonky, Serviio, Windows Media Player and many more
• local media stored on your Android device
• cloud media: Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Music, Google+
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers, SoundCloud, …
• captured audio from most other apps. Requires Xposed (root)
• Shoutcast radio (with XiiaLive)
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, …, subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• …and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit h**p://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
What’s in this version:[18.04.2014]
1.Hardware volume buttons works with Chromecast system-wide, including lock-screen and screen off.
2.Fixed when viewing images to an OpenHome renderer not working.
3.Fixed error message sharing from Dailymotion (now redirects to semperVidLink)
4.Fixed rare Chromecast crash.
5.Fixed local media server alphabetic sorting of some folders being case sensitive (eg ‘a’ being after ‘Z’)
6.Recognize external srt subtitles from the Western Digital My Book Live NAS.
7.Other minor fixes.
This app has NO advertisements