AppMonster Pro Backup Restore v3.3.5.google Final
Requirements: 2.1 and up, Root, Modded Google Play
Overview: AppMonster is an application manager for Android smartphones and tablets, that provides anything regarding installed Android Apps (like backup, restore, manage), by simple and powerful user interface.
AppMonster is an application manager for Android smartphones and tablets, that provides anything regarding installed Android Apps (like backup, restore, manage), by simple and powerful user interface.
* The very first App Manager for Android, since 03. March 2009 on the Market.
* ROOT Support
* Languages: English, Japanese, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish
With AppMonster you can easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more. Simple, fast, easy to use, stable.
Let the AppMonster support you after phone reset or switch to a new phone.
It does not need ROOT, all features like backup, restore and other work without ROOT. But if you have ROOT on your phone or tablet, you get more features.
– Backup protected apps (ROOT)
– Silent 0-click batch restore (ROOT)
– Automatic backup on new app installations, you have always app backups
– Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
– Backup apps to SD card
– Restore apps from SD card
– Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
– Batch restore from SD card or from Market
– Batch delete backups
– Quick uninstalling
– Batch uninstall with 1-Click (ROOT)
– Search in apps and backups
– Sort your apps by install-date, name, size…
– Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
– Display apps can be moved to SD card
– Display apps are protected
– Display apps with background service
– Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
– Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
– Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
– Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever
– New! Local Share Share your backups with everyone over Wifi and any web browser. Your backups stay in local Wifi, there is no Cloud-Upload
– You need Android 2.2 (or higher) in order to use App2SD-Feature. App2SD must be also supported by your device.
– Google License Service (LVL) requires an Internet connection.
Since Android 4.4 KitKat on dual-storage devices (internal / external) apps can no longer write files to external SD card. Some apps can, but only files, f.e. pics, but no folders. AppMonster must write folders in order to work. As long Google does not make SD card useful again, the only workaround is to use internal storage to store your backups.
So if you on KitKat & dual-storage device change AppMonster’s setting to use internal storage (see “Backup folder”).
Thanks a lot to cvxcvx from http://www.cvxcvx.pl for the polish translation
* New feature “Local share”. Share your backups with everyone in the same WIFI over any web browser
* bugfix for Android 2.3, crash on menu opening
* backups: long-click -> menu -> select installed / not installed / all
* apps: long-click -> menu -> select all
* settings for scroll-hint
* settings for max apk-size on auto/batch install
* bugfix for crash on start on some devices
* settings for Google Analytics (non-personal, anonymous usage information)
This app has no advertisements