Requirements: 3.0 and up
Overview: Designed specifically for Android touchscreen devices, trakAx MovieExpress is a radical approach to creating movies on the go. With our fully-featured video mixer, you can create a real-time HD movie, with all the controls you’ll need – volumes, tempos, transitions – available at your fingertips. Free from the constraints of building complex video timelines, our multi-channel mixer allows you to jump between your videos, photos and music to create a movie that is vibrant and fun, both to create and to watch.
We put you in control. This is video editing made for multi-touch devices.
Key Features include:
• Create Movies, Ringtones & Photo Slideshows in Real-time
• Edit & Trim your videos
• Add multiple photos to a single channel to build a photo slideshow.
• Control individual volumes on each channel
• Control individual video tempos on each channel – (Slow Mo / Fast Forward Effect)
• Export to 1080p Full HD / High Res
• Advanced Audio Editor
• Add Text / Captions / Drawings to Videos & Photos
• Add Start & End Credits, Themes & Borders to your Video mix.
• Add Ken Burns photo effect
• Add transitions and effects
• Share your exported video on YouTube, Facebook, Gmail, etc.
• Easy to use – drag and drop media on to channels.
• Languages Supported – English, Japanese, Korean, German, Russian, Portuguese(Brazil).
Keep It Simple, Or Go Crazy
trakAx MovieExpress is designed for all types of Android users. Some people want to create great videos, quickly and easily. Other users want to get more involved – that’s why we have a comprehensive range of editing features for those who like to spend a bit more time on their creations. All the editing features are optional – so it’s up to you how far you to take it.
Want to get the most out of trakAx MovieExpress? Watch our in-depth video tutorials and learn about all the amazing features contained within the app – http://trakaxmovieexpress.com/support/
What People are saying about trakAx MovieExpress:
“..this is by far the best multimedia editor for Android. It’s strange moving away from traditional timelines but the novel yet intuitive approach means you’re more in touch with the content. It’s easy to put a “mix” together & share straight away but you can also take a bit more time and add some polish… Highly recommended & a bargain at this price.”
**** Exporting – On devices with less than 1GB of Ram the maximum export is 480p. On devices with 2GB of RAM, maximum export is 1080p ****
**** On larger screens, some photos and videos may appear pixelated. This pixelation will not appear in the exported file.****
Update: Bug Fix for reported “ANR” (application not responding) while cancelling a video decode. Video Editor decode progress dialog taking too long to cancel a video decode whilst the application is minimised.
Hardware encoding at 1080p has been disabled on some devices when not supported. If the device does not support Hardware encoding at 1080p, then the application will revert to Software encoding at 1080p.
Application supports encoding in Kitkat 4.4.
Download Instructions: Released by Yuki918